Composed By – Greg Leisz, Jenny Scheinman, Viktor Krauss
|3||I Can't Help It (If I'm Still In Love With You)|
Composed By – Hank Williams Sr.
|4||Lost Again, Dark||2:06|
|7||Arkansas (Part 3)||1:54|
|9||Arkansas (Part 1)||1:53|
|10||No One Gets In||2:43|
|11||Did You See Him?||2:04|
|12||I Am Not A Farmer||3:36|
|16||Arkansas (Part 2)||2:19|
Composed By – Cliff Friend, Irving Mills
|21||That's Alright, Mama|
Composed By – Arthur Crudup
|24||Peter Miller's Discovery||4:43|
|478524-2||Bill Frisell||Disfarmer (CD, Album)||Nonesuch||478524-2||US||2009|
|PRO 400094||Bill Frisell||Disfarmer (CD, Advance, Album, Promo)||Nonesuch||PRO 400094||US||2009|
|7559 79930-8||Bill Frisell||Disfarmer (CD, Album)||Nonesuch||7559 79930-8||Europe||2009|
|PRO 40094||Bill Frisell||Disfarmer (CD, Album, Promo)||Nonesuch||PRO 40094||US||2009|
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Loops, Musical Box, Liner Notes – Bill Frisell
- Bass – Viktor Krauss
- Composed By – Bill Frisell (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 10, 13 to 20, 24 to 26)
- Composed By [Based On The Song By] – Colonel Sanford C. 'Sandy' Faulkner (tracks: 21 to 23)
- Design – Evan Gaffney
- Engineer [Assistant] – Adam Muñoz, Jesse Nichols, Taylor Pollert
- Engineer [Mastering] – Greg Calbi
- Engineer [Recording And Mixing] – Tucker Martine
- Management [Representation] – Songline/Tone Field Productions
- Photography By [All Other] – Mike Disfarmer
- Photography By [Booklet Back, Inlay, Page Opposite Credits] – Michael Wilson
- Producer – Lee Townsend
- Producer [Production Assistance] – Adam Blomberg
- Steel Guitar, Mandolin – Greg Leisz
- Violin – Jenny Scheinman
Recorded at Avast Studio, Seattle (February, '08) and Sound Emporium, Nashville (May, '08)
Mixed at Fantasy Studios, Berkeley
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York City
Nonesuch Records Inc., a Warner Music Group Company, New York.
℗ & © 2009 Nonesuch Records Inc. for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
All compositions Friz-Tone Music/BMI, except:
Track 7 - Unichappell Music Inc./BMI
Track 11 - EMI Mills Music/ASCAP
Track 12 - Sony/Acuff Rose Music/BMI
Track 13 - Friz-Tone Music/Capsong/Bug Music/Split Window Music/BMI and Taylor Peak Music/ASCAP
Tracks 21 to 23 based on the song "Arkansas Traveler"
- Barcode: 0 75597 99308 0
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nonesuch Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Nonesuch Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Recorded At – Avast! Recording Co.
- Recorded At – Sound Emporium
- Mixed At – Fantasy Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Friz-Tone Music
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Published By – EMI Mills Music
- Published By – Sony
- Published By – Acuff Rose Music
- Published By – Capsong
- Published By – Bug Music
- Published By – Split Window Music
- Published By – Taylor Peak Music
Disfarmer - Bill Frisell. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Disfarmer Theme - Bill Frisell. Disfarmer was an outsider artist who became famous for his Depression-era photographs of families, farmers, and individuals around his hometown of Heber Springs, AR. This is set by Bill Frisell is the score commissioned by the Wexner Center for the Arts to accompany a retrospective of the artist's work. Frisell and producer Lee Townsend assembled the guitarist's country band for the occasion: violinist Jenny Scheinman, bassist Viktor Krauss, and steel guitarist and mandolinist Greg Leisz. Songs in album Bill Frisell - Disfarmer 2009. Bill Frisell - Disfarmer Theme. Bill Frisell - Lonely Man. Bill Frisell - Lost, Night. Bill Frisell - Farmer. Bill Frisell - Focus. Bill Frisell - Peter Miller's Discovery. Bill Frisell - That's Alright, Mama. Bill Frisell - Little Girl. Bill Frisell - Little Boy. Bill Frisell - No One Gets In. Bill Fr. Album 2009 26 Songs. Responding to vintage images of Arkansas natives by photographer Mike Disfarmer, the guitarist uses melodies to evoke the rolling hills of a pastoral countryside on this album. Each tune captures a specific frame of mind while remaining rooted in Americana, like the solitary, acoustic melody of Farmer and the proto-minimalist arrangement of Focus. Disfarmer is the 21st album by Bill Frisell to be released on the Nonesuch label. It features music written to accompany a retrospective of photographs taken by Mike Disfarmer. Still, it is a pleasant recording to listen to if not hang on to. It floats and hovers about the room as a peaceful backdrop. Disfarmer is to be taken as a soundtrack rather than as a. Disfarmer Standard. Bill Frisell 17-07-2009. Общая длительность:1 h 11 min. Посмотреть сведения об участниках альбома, рецензии, композиции и приобрести альбом 2009 CD от Disfarmer на free to Bill Frisell Disfarmer Disfarmer Theme, Lonely Man and more. 26 tracks 71:15. Disfarmer Theme. Bill Frisell. WMG LatinAutor, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. AMRA и другие авторские общества 3