|3||The Contest (Heaven's Return)|
|CD NOMU15||Karl Axel-Bissler||The Gateway (CD, Single)||NovaMute||CD NOMU15||UK||1993|
|INT 826.761, No Mu 15||Karl Axel-Bissler||The Gateway (CD, Single)||NovaMute, NovaMute||INT 826.761, No Mu 15||Germany||1993|
- Lacquer Cut By – Nilz
- Plated By – M
- Written-By – Karl Axel-Bissler
Produced and mixed at Sahib Studios, Sweden
℗&© 1993 Mute Records Ltd.
Made in Great Britain
- Barcode (Scanned): 5016025280735
- Barcode (Text): 5 016025 280735
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A): 12 NOMU 15 - A1 THE EXCHANGE - NiLZ PR-M
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B): THE EXCHANGE - NiLZ 12 NOMU 15 - B1 PR-M
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Produced At – Sahib Studios
- Mixed At – Sahib Studios
- Mastered At – P.R. Records Limited
- Lacquer Cut At – The Exchange
Karl Axel-Bissler. Primary Artist. Listen free to Karl Axel Bissler The Gateway The Gateway, The Contest Heaven's Return. 2 tracks 14:55. Beautiful techno track. Комментарии отключены. Written-By Karl Axel-Bissler. Produced and mixed at Sahib Studios, Sweden. The Gateway CD, Single. NovaMute, NovaMute. INT , No Mu 15. My Carts. Karl-Axel Bissler. Latest Releases. Where the Fields Never End: Revisited. Read More. 1993 Karl Axel Bissler - The Gateway. Duration: 8:11 File type: mp3 File size: MB Bitrate: 320. Play online Download. Download VA - 4000 Ohm 1993 Karl Axel Bissler - The Gateway. Gateway is the debut album by Gateway, a trio composed of John Abercrombie, Dave Holland and Jack DeJohnette. It was recorded in 1975 and released on the ECM label in 1976. The Penguin Guide to Jazz called it a reflective album, but it is by no means sombre stating Abercrombie seems to like the open rhythmic weave and plays acoustically with great confidence and finely controlled timbre and dynamics. Holland is by no means playing at his best but he is incapable of mere journeywork and asserts his