|3||French Toast (Soleil Trop Chaud)|
|5||I Am Your Flag|
|6||Over And Over|
|7||Doors Of Your Heart|
Vocals [Extra Vocals] – Cedric Myton
|8||DreamHome In N.Z.|
|11||The Limits We Set|
|12||All Out To Get You|
|BEAT 3||The Beat||Wha'ppen? (LP, Album)||Go-Feet Records||BEAT 3||UK||1981|
|25RS-132||The Beat||Wha'ppen? (LP, Album)||Go-Feet Records||25RS-132||Japan||1981|
|6483320||The Beat||Wha'ppen? (LP, Album)||Arista, Go-Feet Records||6483320||Greece||1981|
|XSR 3567||The English Beat||Wha'ppen (LP, Album)||Sire||XSR 3567||Canada||1981|
|203.701||The Beat||Wha'ppen? (LP)||Ariola Benelux||203.701||Netherlands||1981|
- Engineer – Mark Dearnley
- Engineer [Assistant] – Nick Rogers
- Engineer [Cutting] – Ian Cooper
- Keyboards – Blockhead
- Marimba – "Have A Go Bobby" Sargeant
- Performer – Andy Cox, David Wakeling, David Steele, Everett Morton, Ranking Roger, Saxa
- Producer – Bob Sargeant
- Sleeve, Design – Hunt Emerson, The Beat
- Steel Drums – Dick
- Trumpet – Saltin
- Written-By – Colin Osborne (tracks: A1), J. Jefferson (tracks: A5), Beat (tracks: A1), The Beat (tracks: A2 to A4, A6 to B5)
Made in Germany.
Printed lyric inner sleeve, Arista labels with Go-Feet logo.
Title appears as: Wha 'ppen?
Ariola - Eurodisc GmbH, München.
℗ Arista Records Ltd.
On back cover:
℗ © 1981 Arista Records
Printed in Western Germany by Mohndruck Graphische Betriebe GmbH, Gütersloh
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): S 203 701 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): S 203 701 B
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out Side A - stamped variant 1): 203701 A-1/81S | Manufactured in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out Side B - stamped variant 1): 203701 B-1/81S | Manufactured in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out Side A - stamped variant 2): 203701 A-1/81S | Made in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out Side B - stamped variant 2): 203701 B-1/81S | II Made in Germany
- Rights Society (Boxed): GEMA
- Price Code (Germany): -320
- Price Code (France): AE 260
- Other (Cassette Category): 403 701
- Price Code (Cassette Price Code - Germany): -352
- Price Code (Cassette Price Code - France): AE 460
- Other (Additional Category - on inner sleeve): 96.990
- Pressing Plant ID (Embossed on label side B): Bass clef
- Label Code: LC 7487
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records
- Record Company – Ariola Eurodisc GmbH
- Printed By – Mohndruck Graphische Betriebe GmbH
- Recorded At – Roundhouse Studios
- Published By – Beat Brothers Ltd.
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishers Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Pressed By – Sonopress
After the critical and commercial success of I Just Can't Stop It 1980, which mixed ska, reggae and punk rock with social lyrics, the band changed direction on Wha'ppen, taking influence from many other musical styles which were intriguing the band, including African, steel band and dub. Wha'ppen is ranked 24,542nd in the overall chart, 3,351st in the 1980s, and 350th in the year 1981. This album is rated in the top 13 of all albums on . Wha'ppen - The Beat. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Wha'ppen The English Beat - Wha'ppen 1981. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. The English Beat. Songs in album The English Beat - Wha'ppen 1981. The English Beat - Doors Of Your Heart. The English Beat - All Out To Get You. The English Beat - Monkey Murders. The English Beat - I Am Your Flag. The English Beat - French Toast Soleil Trop Chaud. The English Beat - Drowning. The English Beat - Dream Ho. Album 1981 12 Songs. Wha'ppen The Beat. Reggae 'ppen. Ska Rock. The Beat. 乐队列表 Ska Rock The Beat Wha'ppen. Add an audio file. Other productions from The Beat. The Platinum Collection. Special Beat Service. I Just Can't Stop It. Albums in Ska Rock. Пираты XXI века. Monkey Murders. WMG, Exploration Group LLC Sound Recordings LatinAutor - SonyATV, LatinAutor, CMRRA, SOLAR Music Rights Management, EMI Music Publishing, Warner Chappell и другие авторские общества 2. Wha'ppen Well their early fans might ask, but The English Beat were growing up fast, and for every member of the Two Tone army that bemoaned the lack of punk fire found here, they enlisted a new recruit taken with their maturing sounds and more diverse stylings. The album's taster Drowning, coupled with another album track All Out to Get You, may have disappointed chartwise, barely breaking into the Top 25, but it did not reflect the fate of the full-length, which soared to Number Three. The Beat 2. Wha'ppen LP, Album. Go-Feet Records, Go-Feet Records. I'd like to give this closer to 3. 5 out of 5. It's not a bad album by any means, but it just doesn't live up to the tremendous standard set by their debut and their final LP, Special Beat Service. This sophomore LP suffers a bit from lesser songwriting I Am Your Flag could be a Haircut 100 outtake with overly earnest lyrics. Wha'ppen, 1981. Doors of Your Heart, 03:46. All Out To Get You, 02:45. Monkey Murders, 03:09. I Am Your Flag, 02:53. French Toast Soleil Trop Chaud, 03:28. Drowning, 03:52