|1||Dream A Little Less|
Written By – T. YoungWritten-By – T. Seddon
|2||In The Nick|
Written-By – N. Thorne
Written By – B. DeeWritten-By – Thorne
|4||Girl In A Bus Queue|
Written-By – J. Saunders, J. Toll, R. Barda
Arranged By – J. Saunders, J. Toll, R. Barda, T. SeddonWritten-By – Trad
Written-By – J. Lennon / P. McCartney
|7||Girl Talk (From The Film "Harlow")|
Written-By – B. Troup, N. Hefti
Written-By – J. Saunders, J. Toll, R. Barda
|9||A Man And A Woman|
Written-By – F. Lai, J. Keller
|10||Take, Oh Take Those Lips Away|
Words By – W. ShakespeareWritten-By – R. Hyman
Written-By – J. Prevert, J. Mercer, J. Kosma
|12||Like Petals On A Flower|
Written-By – J. Toll, R. Barda
|REF. L2, REF.L2||Unauthorised Version||Hey Jude (LP, Album, RE)||Reflection , Reflection||REF. L2, REF.L2||UK||1970|
- Arranged By [Additional Vocal Arrangements] – John Toll
- Arranged By, Producer – Alan Caddy, John Hawkins
- Design – Bob Priest
- Engineer [Recording] – Bernard Mattimore, Mike FitzHenry
- Executive-Producer – Andrew Cameron Miller
- Liner Notes – Andrew Cameron Miller
- Performer [The Unauthorised Version Are] – Bill Robinson , David Roy, John Saunders , John Toll, Nick Thorne, Robin Barda, Tony Seddon
- Photography By, Coordinator [Co-ordination] – Clive Barda
- Producer [Devised And Produced By] – Artists Musical Productions Ltd.
Recorded at CBS and City of London Studios during February 1969
Printed and made by Ernest J. Day & Co. Ltd., London W.11.
A Reflection Recording
Made in England
A1 - Northern Songs Ltd.
A2 - Franklyn Boyd Music
A3 - Leeds Music Ltd.
A4 - Franklyn Boyd Music
A5 - Empire Consul Music Ltd.
A6 - Franklyn Boyd Music
B1 - Franklyn Boyd Music
B2 - Franklyn Boyd Music
B3 - Franklyn Boyd Music
B4 - Peter Maurice Music / BIEM
B5 - Franklyn Boyd Music
B6 [cover] - Novello Music
B6 [label] - MCPS
- Other (Back cover, bottom right): GB
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Rights Society: MCPS
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): 63642 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): 63642 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): Λ SBPG 63642 A1 4
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): Λ SBPG 63642 B1 3
- Published By – Northern Songs Ltd.
- Published By – Franklyn Boyd Music
- Published By – Leeds Music Ltd.
- Published By – Empire Consul Music Ltd.
- Published By – Peter Maurice Music
- Published By – Novello Music
- Recorded At – CBS Studios, London
- Recorded At – City Of London Studios
- Printed By – Ernest J. Day & Co. Ltd.
- Made By – Ernest J. Day & Co. Ltd.
- Pressed By – CBS Pressing Plant, Aston Clinton
The Unauthorised Version - Hey Jude, Girl In A Bus Queue CBS 1969 A rare outing of a rare take on a top Beatles number. Покупка The Unauthorised Version - Hey Jude - CBS, CBS - LP, Album - S 63642, 63642, включает Hey Jude, Girl In A Bus Queue, A Man And A Woman, Dream A Little Less, Girl Talk From The Film Harlow, Dee Time, Puntin' U. Like Petals On A Flower, In The Nick, Autumn Leaves, Amo Amas, Take, Oh Take Those Lips Away. Performer Tony Seddon , Bill Robinson 17, David Roy, John Saunders 2, John Toll, Nick Thorne, Robin Barda. Photography By, Coordinator Clive Barda. Producer Artists Musical Productions Ltd. Hey Jude is a song by the English rock band the Beatles that was released as a non-album single in August 1968. The single was the Beatles' first release on their Apple record label and one of the First Four singles by Apple's roster of artists, marking the label's public launch. Hey Jude was a number-one hit in many countries around the world and became the year's top-selling single in the UK, the US, Australia. Hey Jude. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Hey JudeComplete version originally performed by The Beatles. Álbum BrancoIndie Version. Исполнитель: Various artists. 2018 world music. The Unauthorised Version released it on the single Hey Jude in 1969. It was covered by Fabulous Beatles Cover Band, Uriel, Los Fernandos, The RSO Symphony Orchestra and other UNAUTHORISED VERSION Hey Jude 1969 UK plain orange label 12-track stereo LP, featuring terrific vocal harmonies reminiscent of The Association, their cover of McCartney's 'Hey Jude' & the awesome Jude original title: The Beatles Again is a 1970 collection of non-album Beatles singles and B-sides, as well as I Should Have Known Better and Can't Buy Me Love, two singles released by Capitol Records whose only previous American album appearance had been on the A Hard Day's Night soundtrack album which had been released by United Artists Records. Songs in album The Underground Electrics - Hey Jude 1968. The Underground Electrics - Hey Jude. The Underground Electrics - Standing At The Crossroads. The Underground Electrics - Boogie Chillen. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. Hey Jude - The Beatles. Популярно у слушателей. Original Mix. Исполнитель: The Beatles